Terms & Conditions
The processing of the data of the users of this website is governed by the below terms and conditions, the relevant provisions of the applicable legislation with respect to the processing of personal, as well as the relevant decisions, guidelines and regulatory acts:
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller of the personal data processed through this website is the limited liability company with the name « MACCHIATO HOME », having its administrative headquarters at 52 Archaggelou Michael, Engomi, 2404 Nicosia, telephone: 22 752060 [hereinafter the «Company»].
2. General Terms for the Protection of Personal Data
The processing of your personal data is confidential and the Company takes all reasonable necessary technical or other measures in order to ensure the confidential nature of such processing. Only the following persons may have access to your personal data: Company’s authorized personnel, on a case by case basis and depending on the scope of processing; and/ or personnel of third parties, data processors, with whom the company has executed separate agreements, under which such third parties are authorized to process personal data on company’s behalf, provided that such third parties comply with the confidentiality provisions of the above mentioned agreements.
3. Scope of Data Processing
The scope of processing of your personal data collected through this website is the following:
- The control of compliance with the terms and conditions of this website;
- With respect to any data transferred to us, in order to assess/ evaluate your eligibility for Active and Expected Subsidy Schemes. The minimum necessary processing of these data for the evaluation/ assessment of your eligibility for Active and Expected Subsidy Schemes and to assess whether the data provided to the Company satisfy the eligibility criteria for Active and Expected Subsidy Schemes and/ or any specific Subsidy Scheme for which you have requested information and / or evaluation. Since by providing the Company with specific data the Company have obtained your consent, the data you have provided the Company with will be stored by the Company for the purpose of future use/ evaluation of new Subsidy Schemes.
- With respect to any data that you transfer to the Company in order to receive from the Company informational messages with respect to Company’s products/ services etc, the scope of such processing is the dispatch of such messages to you, provided that the Company has received your prior consent.
4. Data Recipients
Data Recipients: (a) With respect to any data that the Company has the right or the obligation to release, on the basis of a contract, a law, a court or regulatory decision: any public or independent administrative authorities, any judicial authorities as well as any public servants; and (b) With respect to all necessary data for the achievement of a specific goal: the Management as well as the relevant departments of the Company, on a case by case basis.
Subject to any exceptions explicitly provided herein, the Company shall not disclose, sell, exchange, grant any license for their use or otherwise dispose to any third parties (individuals or legal entities) your personal data.
5. Right to Access – Right to Object
In your capacity as data subjects, you have the right: (a) to know whether your personal data are processed or have been processed by the and (b) to object regarding the processing of your personal data, including the right to request deletion of your personal.
In case you want to exercise your rights to access or to object with respect to the processing of your personal data by the Company, you may contact the Company at the telephone number: 22 752060
In case of any linkage of this website, through special links (links, hyperlinks, banners), with any other websites, the Company does not undertake any liability with respect to the data protection policy applicable to these websites.
The use of this website is only permitted to adults. Moreover, it is the intention of the Company not to collect any personal data of minors that might have access to this website. However, taking into consideration that it is not possible for the Company to ensure/ confirm that only adults have access to this website, any minors who are users of this website that transfer, through this website, their personal data to the Company, are obliged and expected to receive the consent of those who are responsible for their parental care or their guardian.
9. Amendment of these terms
The Company has the right to amend this Data Protection Policy, within the framework of the legislation which is applicable from time to time; any such amendments shall apply from the date of their uploading to this website.